Salary:Tax Free Salary
Consultant Speech Pathology required to work with our partner in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.
The Complex is split into Medical Cities, spread across Saudi Arabia and its captivating regions such as: Riyadh, Dammam, Al Hofuf, Jeddah, Al Madinah and Al Monawarh.
Saudi Arabia, with a population of approximately 27 million, is in the centre of the world, between Africa and mainland Asia. It boasts dramatic landscapes, stunning seas and glorious mountains. In between the beaches on the Persian Gulf and the valleys, the cities offer a wide variety of cuisine and retail outlets to choose from; with restaurants, cafes, traditional souks, small stores, spas to large shopping malls. You’ll be almost sure to find your usual European brands such as Harvey Nichols, Marks and Spencer’s and Debenhams – without the VAT on purchases!
The Role of the Consultant Speech Pathology
- The Consultant position involves having a greater understanding of the sector and being able to delegate within the workplace. You must also be able to act as a leader in all aspects of the job.
- The role will be an on-going exciting learning experience. The cases you have dealt with in your current job will probably differ greatly; procedures, patient type. The patients will be Saudi nationals and expatriates.
- The practicing of nursing and medicine will no doubt vary from what you are used to, so a non-judgmental and open minded approach will be needed.
- Family package: This includes free return flights for you and your family.
- Free Housing Accommodation
- Tax Free Salary dependent on experience
- 30 Days Annual Leave per annum
- Free Transport to and from work
- Free Healthcare and Emergency dental care for your and the family
- Childcare and Education Allowance for up to 3 children
Family Housing is provided which consist of beautiful state of the art villas and apartments, with free utilities, within the hospital complex. TV channels and internet if not provided can be purchased. The accommodation varies in size from 2 – 4 bedrooms and is close to a number of amenities including: Shopping Centres, Swimming pools and sports facilities, children’s playgrounds and large open areas – perfect places for spending your free time if you wish to stay in the complex.
Qualifications and Requirements
Ideally you will have qualified in the USA, Canada. United Kingdom or Western Europe, and have Western experience.
The following qualifications are accepted:
- US Board
- FRCS – Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian
- Saudi applications welcome also.
- Diplome d’Etudes Specialises (DES)/ CIS French Board
- Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
- Min. 3-4 years’ experience post Board/ Fellowship
- CCST UK Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK)
If you are interested to hear more about this position please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in the office on 00353 66 9762007
Consultant Speech Pathology required to work with our partner in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia. The Complex is split into Medical Cities, spread across Saudi Arabia and its captivating regions such as: Riyadh, Dammam, Al Hofuf, Jeddah, Al Madinah and Al Monawarh. Location Saudi Arabia, with a population of approximately 27 million, is in the centre […]View Job >>