Salary:TAX FREE SALARY PLUS BENEFITS
Start Date:June 2018
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are looking to recruit a Chairman of Emergency Medicine for our Client in Saudi Arabia.
The Chairman of Emergency Medicine will supervise the Consultant who will provide patient care, education and training for other staff and supervise clinics, monitor quality assurance and participate in on call duties.
- To provide care to the inpatient care for patients admitted to the hospital as the covering physician during rest hours, weekends, holidays or vacations of the patient’s MRP and to be responsible when on call, accepting the inconvenience associated with the patient needs.
- To provide care to the patients in the ambulatory facility.
- To provide consultation services to other divisions within the Department and other Departments within the organisation during the regular working and the on call hours.
- To perform diagnostic and/or therapeutic interventions and procedures for which he/she has been granted specific privileges based on his/her training, qualification, experience and skills.
- To actively participate in the Quality improvement program of the Department of Medicine.
- To serve in divisional, departmental and organisational committees as appointed by the Head, Division or the Executive Management of the organisation.
- To participate in scientific research, contribute into the department educational activities and postgraduate training programs.
- US Board/ FRCS – Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian/ Diplome d’Etudes Specialises (DES)/CIS French Board / Facharzt & Sub- Board/ Fellowship
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience post Board/ Fellowship.
- The Chairman should have 4 years’ experience as senior consultant with administration and western experience.
- The Chairman should have at least 2 years’ experience as a chairmen or section head. Benefits
- 40 Days Annual Leave
- Education allowance for authorized dependents (Spouse & 2 Children below 18 years old)
- Free mobilization and de-mobilization flights to and from point of origin.
- Free tickets for authorized dependents (Spouse & 2 Children below 18 years old) – upon successfully passed the 90 days probationary period
- Annual vacation Air ticket to point of origin (after the initial contract of 1 year)
- Secure free furnished accommodation
- Excellent Recreation facilities and amenities centre
- Free medical and emergency Dental
- Professional development
- Free transportation for Shopping trips
If you are interested to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me in the office on 00353 66 9762007 for more information.
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are looking to recruit a Chairman of Emergency Medicine for our Client in Saudi Arabia. The Chairman of Emergency Medicine will supervise the Consultant who will provide patient care, education and training for other staff and supervise clinics, monitor quality assurance and participate in on call duties. […]View Job >>