Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting Education Advisor’s to relocate to the Middle East.
Education Advisors need to have experience in the Vocational Education and Training sector.
** Client will be holding face to face interviews in early July in Australia **
Education Advisors will be supporting the Vice-President Education and the wider Education team to develop the capacity of the company to deliver appropriate education advice to college providers and employers through:
Promoting Active dialogues – to engage in positive and productive improvement dialogues about performance and Strategic Partnership colleges and make appropriate interventions where necessary.
Capacity building –to assist training providers to develop their capacity to deliver through positive communication, coaching, mentoring and sharing best practice rather than through inspection and evaluation.
Gathering and disseminating best practices – to ensure sharing of best practice and innovation to the widest audience within colleges and Strategic Partners.
Review and benchmark our practice – regularly review and update our practice and interventions against best international standards
Participating in Performance Review – liaising with the Contracts team in performance issue discussions and requirements for contract termination.
Responsibilities of Education Advisors
- To provide advice and guidance to colleges to improve teaching and learning effectiveness, leadership strategy and management practice.
- To convene and facilitate curriculum focus groups with specialist subject and lead committees comprising college leaders, academic managers and teachers to improve the quality and delivery of our programs.
- To conduct regular site visits to training providers in addition to video and conference call meetings.
- To facilitate and lead professional development, consultations and training with training providers and employers as appropriate.
- To be able to identify and understand the scale and extent of the challenges and opportunities that face client and training providers during this critical phase of development and contribute to the development of appropriate solutions to achieve success.
- To provide high quality reports and other documents in English.
- To maintain accurate and up to date reports on progress to the Vice-President Education via the Senior Education Manager.
- To keep accurate records and provide business administration support.
- To liaise with major stakeholders
- To liaise with other departments to ensure consistent and effective communication.
- To attend Education team meetings and other meetings as appropriate.
- To continue to update own knowledge and skills in relation to the job responsibilities and contribute to conferences, seminars and workshops including publishing articles on best practice.
Requirements needed for role of Education Advisors
- Teaching qualification from a recognized teacher training authority
- Higher degree in Education or Education Management from a recognized university
- 10 years teaching experience gained in a relevant tertiary college in home country.
- At least 5 years progressively senior experience of academic/ student support services /administrative management at SMT level within a post-secondary education system
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Wide knowledge of education best practice and an ability to work with college management, academic managers and teachers in the spirit of engagement and partnership
- An appreciation of the importance of education and training to the future of the Kingdom
- An ability to contribute to the curriculum development of one or more of the major curriculum areas
- International experience gained in KSA or the Middle East region
- Computer literate in all MS Office applications
- Personal commitment to Continuous Professional Development and maintaining own learning and development.
- An understanding and commercial appreciation of working within a PPP model in the private sector.
- Ability and willingness to travel
If you are interested in the role of Education Advisors please send copy of your resume to Jason.OGrady@Chase.ie or call Jason on 00353 (0)66 9762007
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting Education Advisor’s to relocate to the Middle East. Education Advisors need to have experience in the Vocational Education and Training sector. ** Client will be holding face to face interviews in early July in Australia ** Education Advisors will be supporting the Vice-President Education and the wider Education team […]View Job >>