Salary:Dependent on experience
Start Date:January 2017
Human Resources Manager required by Chase Resourcing to work for our Client in Munster.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager you will be responsible for human resources activities covering more than 450 employees.
- Lead the HR function in a large manufacturing facility.
- Responsible for Performance management.
- Advise on best practice approaches to Change Management.
- Responsible for ensuring best practice Recruitment & Selection policies.
- Communication – manage Employee Engagement.
- Implementation of organisational HR systems, policies & procedures as and when required.
- Advise and guide local management on HRM initiatives & Employee Relations issues.
- Provide management with the most up-to-date advice on pending and current employment legislation.
- In conjunction with relevant management, maintain a positive industrial relations environment with the Union – proactively manage aspects of the IR agenda for the organisation, including the implementation of appropriate alternative strategies for managing industrial relations onsite.
- Partake with local management in related HR activities leading to productivity improvements, efficiencies and cost controls.
- Provide management with advice and guidance on the handling of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all aspects of employment legislation.
- Absence Management – together with site management and occupational health ensure that attendance targets are maintained and appropriate actions formulated to address.
- Partake with wider HR team in designing HR services which fit business needs to ensure we remain competitive and in line with current legislation.
- Involvement in business projects onsite and across the wider organization as required.
- Other HR-related responsibilities as required by the business.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role.
- HR experience in a unionised manufacturing environment is essential.
- Experience of performance management.
- Experience of change management.
- Experience of driving successful problem solving and dispute resolution.
- Direct experience of dealing with bodies such as the LRC, Labour Court, Rights Commissioners and the Employment Appeals Tribunal.
- Experience in Continuous Improvement principles within a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with both the local and national HR/IR landscape.
- Strong knowledge of employment law at national and EU level.
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Develops others in order to improve individual and team performance.
- Demonstrates the flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and determination in seeking out and meeting challenges.
- Actively listens and shares knowledge and information with others in a timely manner.
- Organises and prioritises resources and activities in an efficient manner.
- Strong negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
Please send CVs to email@example.com or call me in the office on 066 9762007 for a confidential chat.
Human Resources Manager required by Chase Resourcing to work for our Client in Munster. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager you will be responsible for human resources activities covering more than 450 employees. Responsibilities: Lead the HR function in a large manufacturing facility. Responsible for Performance management. Advise on best practice approaches to Change […]View Job >>