Chase are delighted to announce we are currently seeking qualified ICT Teachers for openings at Schools the UAE.
This is a great opportunity to work abroad and earn a tax free salary!
Job Specifications of ICT teacher
- Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
- In collaboration with Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
- To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro‐active manner.
- Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
- To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
- To play a leadership role in role‐modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behavior’s for students.
- Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
- To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
- Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
- Minimum 3 years of vocational teaching /training experience at a middle or high school level.
- Experience in the Gulf region preferably with UK/US Curriculum.
- Student centered, and an aptitude to work with Arab youth.
- Committed to innovation in Teaching and Learning initiatives, with a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to promote life‐long learning
- Commitment to student‐centered, project based learning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Sound understanding of technologies that support educational development and current with technology development is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an ICT field (e.g. Computer Science, Information Technology, Multimedia, Networking, Graphic Design etc.) appropriate to the position from an accredited education institution.
- Industry Certification (i.e. Cisco, Microsoft, IC3 etc.) is desirable.
- Excellent oral and written English essential.
- Spoken Arabic skills preferable.
- IELTS 7 Academic for non‐first language English speakers only
If this position of ICT teacher is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to Aoife.firstname.lastname@example.org or call today on 00353 (0) 66 9762007
Chase are delighted to announce we are currently seeking qualified ICT Teachers for openings at Schools the UAE. This is a great opportunity to work abroad and earn a tax free salary! Job Specifications of ICT teacher Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members. In […]View Job >>