Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Insight & Planning Specialist for our client to be based in London.
Insight & Planning Specialist will be responsible for implementing and proactively managing insight programmes for the GB market, while acting as an insight expert to drive value for clients and build relationships with key customers. Deliver actionable insight that has the power to drive brand growth and foster innovation
Key Accountabilities of Insight & Planning Specialist
- Distil and embed trends, market and consumer knowledge into simple, clear actionable implications for client companies and key customers.
- Nurture and build relationships with team and the oversea office teams to create a consistent approach to the dissemination of market insights across the organisation.
- Partner with companies on market insight to disseminate findings and embed learnings within client companies.
Main Duties of Insight & Planning Specialist
- Deliver syndicated service around panel data at retail level to participating companies and embed the learnings to help them grow their business.
- Assist with publicising and sharing insight, trends, branding and innovation programmes amongst the client base to further extend take up and usage.
- Deliver insight programme elements to individual client companies and key customers, embed the learnings and help the client absorb and act on the findings from trends and insight projects.
- Develop and maintain accurate market insight presentations for the London office.
- Assist clients in the usage of branding and innovation tools
- Identify and leverage market data sources to facilitate and support strategic market development activities
- Constantly review the appropriateness of secondary sources in accurately delivering insights.
- Develop content for London office insight reports in collaboration with Market Manager.
- Represent client at assigned meetings and make presentations on behalf of the SI&P Division and London office.
- Develop and successful delivery of consumer and market insight and trends projects on time and within budget.
Requirements for Insight & Planning Specialist
- Degree level qualification in relevant discipline e.g. MarketingF
- 3+ years’ experience in market research and consumer insight
- Understanding and knowledge of the Irish consumer food, drinks and horticulture sector
- Adept at all types of consumer research and consumer panel data
- Experience in facilitating ideation and creative workshops
- Relationship development experience with colleagues, senior executives, suppliers, senior marketing teams
- Strong project planning and management skills with the ability to coordinate resources and deliver results proactively with limited supervisio
If you are interested in the role of Insight & Planning Specialist please send a copy of your Cv to Jason.OGrady@Chase.ie or call Jason on 00353 (0)66 9762007
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Insight & Planning Specialist for our client to be based in London. Insight & Planning Specialist will be responsible for implementing and proactively managing insight programmes for the GB market, while acting as an insight expert to drive value for clients and build relationships with key […]View Job >>