Salary:€20.75 per hour
Start Date:July 2017
Chase Resourcing are looking to recruit a Telephone Triage Nurse for a position in Killarney, County Kerry.
The Triage Nurse will be the first point of contact for patients.
- This is a part –time role and consists of mainly weekend and evening shifts.
- Shifts are 16-19 hours per week
- You will work 7 weekends out of 10.
- Rate of pay is dependent on experience and education.
DUTIES OF THE TELEPHONE TRIAGE NURSE
- To provide nurse triage and nurse consultation in accordance with protocols and guidelines
- Participate in the development of the triage function.
- Participate in the administrative and professional responsibilities.
- Ensure accurate notes of all consultations are recorded in the patients’ notes
- Ensure the accurate recording of all outcomes of patient calls
- Attend and participate in co-operative meetings as required
- Liaise with other medical services – Acute Hospitals, Ambulance Service etc.
- Participate in the training of future Triage Nurses employed as the business expands and develops
- The Triage Nurse must be available to attend courses for professional development
REQUIREMENTS OF THE TELEPHONE TRIAGE NURSE
- The Triage Nurse shall be registered and continue to be registered in the Register of Nurses maintained by An Bord Altranais(Irish Nurses & Midwives Board)
- The Triage Nurse shall hold and continue to hold Professional Indemnity Insurance
- The Triage Nurse may from time to time be required to carry out tasks in addition to your normal duties but such tasks will be both reasonable and within your capabilities.
- The Triage Nurse shall observe and comply with all reasonable instructions and directions from time to time given by the Nursing Managers and/or the Manager.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 00353 669762007
Chase Resourcing are looking to recruit a Telephone Triage Nurse for a position in Killarney, County Kerry. The Triage Nurse will be the first point of contact for patients. This is a part –time role and consists of mainly weekend and evening shifts. Shifts are 16-19 hours per week You will work 7 weekends out […]View Job >>