Lead Instrument Technician with Pharmaceutical experience required by Chase Resourcing for a Client in Dublin, Ireland.
The Lead Instrument Technician will be working on a Pharmaceutical project in Dublin, Ireland.
- Daily/Weekly reporting
- NCR management
- Working with system/sub –system approach
- Producing work packs for technicians
- Trouble shooting
- Conductivity/Ph Temp Compensation
- CMMS working knowledge preferred in Maximo but any CMMS will be sufficient
- Candidates should have a craft certificate in Instrumentation and or a diploma in Applied Physics and Instrumentation or equivalent.
- Strong I&C experience in a GMP environment and previous Bio Pharma Experience is essential
- Clean room and Utilities experience
- Excellent calibrations experience
- Commissioning and maintenance background desirable
- Knowledge of fieldbus and device net is advantageous
- Knowledge and setup of brooks FTCV and Guided Radar Level transmitters
- Supervision and leadership experience is required
Please note you must have Pharmaceutical experience.
If you are interested to hear more about this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in the office on 00353 669762007
Lead Instrument Technician with Pharmaceutical experience required by Chase Resourcing for a Client in Dublin, Ireland. The Lead Instrument Technician will be working on a Pharmaceutical project in Dublin, Ireland. RESPONSIBILITIES Daily/Weekly reporting NCR management Working with system/sub –system approach Producing work packs for technicians Trouble shooting Conductivity/Ph Temp Compensation CMMS working knowledge […]View Job >>