Salary:Tax Free Salary
Job Type:Contract - 24 months
Start Date:ASAP - asap
Chase Resourcing are looking to recruit a Medical Assessment Physician for our Client in Doha, Qatar.
The Medical Assessment Physician will work closely with a multidisciplinary team to provide a high standard of medical care, which encompasses clinical assessment, treatment and management of patients across a wide range of clinical areas including mental health disorders, lifestyle modification and chronic pain.
DUTIES OF THE MEDICAL ASSESSMENT PHYSICIAN
- To assess a client’s medical and mental health using a variety of diagnostic tests and through interviews and direct observation.
- To examine or conduct laboratory or diagnostic tests on clients to provide information on general medical and mental health.
- To analyse and evaluate client data or test findings to diagnose nature or extent of medical or mental disorder.
- To prescribe, direct or administer pharmacologic and/or psychotherapeutic treatments, in collaboration with MDT, to treat medical and mental health.
- To assist in conducting clinical research, adding to the evidence base of practice in addictions and related areas.
- To teach, undertake an agreed program of continuing professional development and attend conferences or seminars to increase the personal and collective understanding of general health.
- To assist in the teaching of other multidisciplinary team members, clinical and non-clinical staff, and others to promote knowledge of mental health to patient care.
- Perform any other work-related tasks or activities as directed by the ‘direct supervisor’.
- Qualified and licensed General Practitioner
- Post-graduate training relevant area
- Special interest in mental health and wellness
- Up-to-date CPD in relevant areas
- 5 years’ relevant experience in General Medicine
- Broad medical knowledge in diagnosis and intervention
- Expert knowledge of pharmacological for general medical management
- Knowledge of pharmacological and psychotherapeutic strategies for treatment of medical, mental, emotional or behavioural disorders
- Comprehensive knowledge of psychosocial addiction treatment approaches
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Arabic speaking
- Basic salary plus monthly allowances for Housing, Transport and Mobile phone.
- Annual leave of 45 days
- Education allowance for up to 3 children
- ONe way relocation with shipping expenses for employee and each member of their family
- Annual Air tickets to home country
- One-time furniture allowance
- Medical treatment coverage for employee and eligible dependants
- End of service gratuity – one month basic salary for each year of service
- This is a 2 year contract
- The standard probation of 90 days will apply
If you are interested to apply for this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in the office on 00353 66 9762007
Chase Resourcing are looking to recruit a Medical Assessment Physician for our Client in Doha, Qatar. The Medical Assessment Physician will work closely with a multidisciplinary team to provide a high standard of medical care, which encompasses clinical assessment, treatment and management of patients across a wide range of clinical areas including mental health disorders, […]View Job >>