Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Middle East Manager for our client in Ireland to be based in Dubai.
Middle East Manager will manage the development, implementation and measurement of clients Route to Market and Buyer Engagement Services, to deliver sustainable business lead conversions for food and drink exporters in the sectors of strategic priority in the Middle East.
Key Accountabilities of Middle East Manager
- To lead the development and annual review of client’s strategy implementation plan in the Middle East
- To shape and deliver Route to Market client services that are instrumental in the growth of food and drink exports to the Middle East in line with the new Route to Markets and Plan to Grow structure.
- To proactively build a network of trade contacts across the Middle East for priority sectors across all channels and in various roles (notably buyers, innovation & marketing teams, CSR teams) within identified key accounts
- To lead the implementation of effective communication tools in line with the new clients marketing way to ensure optimum reach
- To develop and implement a Middle East Market Insights service to collect and disseminate relevant and timely market and sector information, to client companies and to share knowledge with colleagues in line with the best practice set out by The Thinking House.
Main Duties of the Middle East Manager
- Work with client companies’ in the development and implementation of their local commercial marketing strategies in partnership with the sectors and insights teams.
- Based on the client segmentation model, assist Irish food and drink clients turn their commercial marketing strategies into effective local implementation & activation plans.
- Set the standard for how clients should engage with their key accounts in the Middle East, actively fostering stronger commercially focused relationships between clients and the trade through peer-to-peer key account management, mentoring and wider networking events, including local trade fairs and inward buyer visits
- Actively encourage Irish food and drink exporters to consider business opportunities in the Middle East by organising regular market study visits to the region and managing the implementation of Marketing Fellowship assignments in the Middle East.
- Proactively identify, meet and establish relationships with existing Middle East customers for Irish food and drink products in priority sectors as well as seeking to grow the office’s network of key trade influencers (including media), channel partners and decision makers.
- Drive the delivery of key market insights in priority channels and sectors for clients, colleagues and other stakeholders by attending local industry conference, analysing local industry trade journals, research and reports; and disseminating this information in line with the Thinking House best practice to grow categories exponentially in partnership with the Irish food and drink industry
- Seek out speaking opportunities to present Origin Green and position Ireland’s unique sustainability credentials at key industry seminars and forums in Middle East and actively engage and participate in sustainability debates with key opinion leaders in the market.
- Develop and implement multi annual plans in line with job description, strategic objectives, market growth priorities and allocated resources.
- Identify and deliver relevant buyers and journalists for inward buyer visits to Ireland
Requirements for role of Middle East Manager
- Degree level qualification in relevant discipline, e.g. Business, Marketing
- Specialisation in international marketing an advantage
- Membership of relevant professional bodies e.g. Marketing Institute of Ireland or other appropriate is advantageous
- 5 + years’ experience operating in an export marketing, sales or business development role in Ireland, Britain or international markets
- Experience building and distilling market insights
- Successful implementation of high profile marketing events or projects
- Knowledge of the Irish Food, Drink and Horticulture sector
- Proven record of working independently in an export market
- Proven ability to manage people and budgets
- Proven experience of building credible professional relationships with suppliers, trade customers, media, diplomats and politicians both in Ireland and the Marketplace
- Proven experience operating professionally in different cultures
- Local language, Arabic in this instance, an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with strong verbal and report writing ability in English and ideally the local language
- Highly tuned influencing and negotiating skills adapted to the local culture
- Proficient business use of the full Microsoft 2013 suite, social and Word Press content management tools and Google Analytics and social media online monitoring tools
- Commercially minded, highly motivated self-starter who works well in cross functional teams
If you are interested in role of Middle East Manager please send a copy of your Cv to Jason.OGrady@Chase.ie or call Jason on 00353 (0)66 9762007
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Middle East Manager for our client in Ireland to be based in Dubai. Middle East Manager will manage the development, implementation and measurement of clients Route to Market and Buyer Engagement Services, to deliver sustainable business lead conversions for food and drink exporters in the […]View Job >>