Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are seeking a Obstetrics/Gynaecology Chairman for a major client of ours in Saudi Arabia
The Obstetrics/Gynaecology Chairman will also act as the role model for the department by being a responsible, committed, highly active, motivated physician In addition to their duty as a consultant, the Chairman shall be held accountable by the chief of Medical Service for fulfilling the obligations which are common to all department chairmen in the hospital.
The responsibilities for the Obstetrics/Gynaecology Chairman role include:
- The Chairman is responsible for supporting National Guard Health Affairs Mission, Goal and Core Values.
- The chairman is liaison with the head Divisions is responsible for developing the mission, goals and objectives that are specific to the department. The department mission and goal must be in line with the corporate mission and goals. In doing so, the Chairman will serve as an advocate for the Department’s interest.
- The chairman is responsible for fulfilling the needs of the department which include the selection, recruitment and retention of competent professional manpower as well as ensuring the availability of material and equipment which is deemed necessary for the treatment of all patients.
- Define the departments Scope of Service and strategy, plan basic community needs and available resources.
- Plan, schedule and direct work of the department in collaboration with the Head Divisions.
- Assure that regular and systematic monitoring and evaluation of quality , appropriateness of patient care and safety are performed in conjunction with available departmental and hospital resources. The chair will ensure that the work is carried out in collaboration with the departmental Quality improvement and Peer Review Committee . The chair will also assure that recommendations for action within the department are implemented.
- Assume the responsibility for implementation of hospital and department policies and procedures, laws and bylaws.
- Assume responsibility of overseeing work and ethical behaviour for all staff in conjunction with Chief Medical Services.
- Meet monthly with all members of the departments to address any standing concerns, discuss policies, activities and programs.
- Meet monthly with the department Division Head to review and evaluate patient care as well as stay up to date on activities and concerns.
Necessary Requirements for the Obstetrics/Gynaecology Chairman role include:
- Board Certified in Obstetrics/Gynaecology
- 15 years as a consultant ( 5 years as a Team Leader or Senior )
- Two years administration experience is preferred or a minimum of 2 years as a Division Head
- 2 years Western Experience
- Essential English, Preferred Arabic and Computer literate preferred.
If interested in the role please send your CV to Ogie.Reddan@chase.ie or call +353 (0) 66 9762 007
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are seeking a Obstetrics/Gynaecology Chairman for a major client of ours in Saudi Arabia The Obstetrics/Gynaecology Chairman will also act as the role model for the department by being a responsible, committed, highly active, motivated physician In addition to their duty as a consultant, the Chairman shall […]View Job >>