Salary:Tax Free Salary
Orthotics/ Prosthetics Specialist required by Chase Resourcing to work for a Top Hospital Group in the Middle East.
You will be working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and this position comes with a family package which comes with Return flights, Housing, Health Insurance and Education allowance for up to 3 children.
You will be staying in the Hospital’s compound which has facilities such as Swimming pool, gym, sauna, restaurants and coffee shops on site.
All the family will be provided with Health Insurance and Emergency Dental insurance. Your children will be given an Education allowance which allows them to go to school in any of the top private schools. There is a huge choice of schools in the area which provide International curriculums.
- The Orthotics Prosthetics specialist will design, fabricate and fit artificial limbs, braces and appliances for patients following prescription of physician; this practice should meet established clinical standards of practice.
- Provide specialized clinical skills on orthotics and prosthetics: assessment, intervention and outcome measure.
- Determine and implement the specific clinical needs related to orthotic/prosthetic.
- Provide clinical overview on the Junior/Senior clinical role and take the necessary actions.
- Assess the effectiveness of the orthoses/ prostheses in terms of functional and safety.
- Modify and correct pre-fabricated orthoses/ prostheses whenever indicated.
- Instruct and educate the patient for care of the appropriate and safe use and maintenance of the fabricated orthoses/ prostheses.
- Identify the patient needs to be referred to another facility or specialized centres whenever indicated.
- Report any deficiency in support of materials and equipment to unit supervisor.
- Maintain regular statistical data as per department regulations and attend team/ staff meetings as per scheduled.
- Take action role in promoting continuing education within the department.
- Liaise with other rehab team members (i.e. P.T., O.T., nurse physician) to discuss patients need and plan of case whenever indicated.
- Oversee written notes, including initial assessment, plan of care, follow up progress notes should be keep up to date and meets established clinical standards of practice.
- Provide a written discharge summary upon patient’s discharge.
- Liaise with clinical supervisor to establish and update clinical standards of practice for orthotics/ prosthetics.
- Liaise with orthotic/ prosthetic team to establish training modules to train and develop junior prosthetist/ orthotist.
- Act to promote professional communication with colleagues inside and outside the Kingdom aiming to promote evidence base practice.
- Coordinate workload in defined clinical area.
- Comply with MISYS procedure as appropriate to his/her job requirement.
- Participate in monitoring and evaluating clinical performance of team members.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Essential and Preferred Requirements:
- The Orthotics Prosthetics Specialist should hold a Diploma/Bachelor degree with major study in prosthetics and orthotics from an accredited University.
- You must have Board for Orthotist/Prosthetist Certification(BOC)
- You should have a minimum of 2 or 3 years post graduate experience.
- Specialized experience would be preferred
Please send your updated Resume to email@example.com or call me in the office for further information on 00353 66 9762007.
This position has a
Orthotics/ Prosthetics Specialist required by Chase Resourcing to work for a Top Hospital Group in the Middle East. You will be working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and this position comes with a family package which comes with Return flights, Housing, Health Insurance and Education allowance for up to 3 children. You will be staying in […]View Job >>