Salary:Tax Free Salary
Job Type:Contract - 12 -24 months
Start Date:September 2017
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Consultant required by Chase Resourcing to work for our Client in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our Client is the top tertiary Hospital Groups in the Middle East and has Hospitals all around the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Consultant will be reporting to the Head of the Division of Physical and Geriatric Medicine.
- To provide high standards of patient care to all patients admitted to the hospital.
- To provide Physical Medicine and Rehabiliation to the Physiatry patients admitted to the hospital as the MRP or as the covering physician of the patient’s MRP.
- To provide Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation to patients in the ambulatory care facility. The duration and frequency of this service is dictated by the needs and the regulations of the organisation.
- To provide physiatry consultation services to other divisions within the Department of Medicine and other deparments within the organisation during the regular working hours.
- To participate in On-Call coverage in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Deparment of Medicine and Division of Physical and Geriatric Medicine.
- To attend all the clinical , education and patient welfare meeting of the Division of Physical and Geriatric Medicine as launched by the division.
- To provide close supervision of the clinical performance of subordinates especially those in training.
- To serve in organisational committees as appointed by the Head, Division of Physical and Geriatric Medicine and/or the Chairman, Department of Medicine.
- To participate in scientific research applicable to Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, contribute into the organisational educational activities and post-graduate training programs and to serve in committees, multidisciplinary teams and taskforces as directed by the Head, Division of Physical and Geriatric Medicine, Chairman of the Department of Medicine or the Executive Management of the organisation.
- To show the expected respect, at all times, to patients, their families, colleagues, subordinates and all other members of the healthcare teams.
- Graduation from a recognised Medical School.
- Successful completion of structured accredited Residency Training/ Subspecialty Fellowship Programme in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Certification by the appropriate Specialty Board approved by the Saudi Council of Health Specialties.
- Total experience post training should be more than seven (7) years.
- Obtained MBBS/ MD + US Board/ MRCP – Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian / DES/ CIS/ Facharzt.
- Two or more years’ experience should be in a tertiary care centre in the appropriate specialty after certification, one of which should be abroad.
- Superior above average performance in areas of patient care and teaching/ training activities is essential.
- Productivity in medical research merits strong consideration.
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals are highly desirable.
If you are interested please send your Resume to email@example.com or call me in the office on 00353 669762007 for more information.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Consultant required by Chase Resourcing to work for our Client in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Our Client is the top tertiary Hospital Groups in the Middle East and has Hospitals all around the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Consultant will be reporting to the Head of the Division […]View Job >>