Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a Production Supervisor for our client based in Kerry.
Production Supervisor role is to ensure the production schedule runs to the optimum efficiency without any disruption. This position ensures that all stock is produced in an efficient way, while also maintaining close contact with the various departments throughout the production process (Supply Chain, Quality, Maintenance etc). The Production Supervisor requires strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with the ability to complete set goals/targets to the highest standard through initiative and commitment.
- This role requires a demonstrated aptitude for decision making and the ability to delegate responsibility appropriately.
- Ensuring adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Liaise with shipping / warehousing personnel / quality.
- Maintain close contact with all relevant parties, and manage information sharing.
- Assimilation and co-ordination of information.
- General production office administration.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail in work.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to monitor performance against expectations consistently.
- Must demonstrate the ability to consider alternative measures and develop contingency plans.
- Assume responsibility of actions and follow through to completion.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or higher in a production related course.
- Knowledge of ISO/HACCP Systems.
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
- Understanding & Implementation of appropriate metrics and controls to manage performance.
- Demonstrate the commitment, persistence and ability to overcome setbacks and get the job done.
- Ideally two or three years’ experience in food manufacturing or a related industry.
- Effective communication skills.
- The successful candidate will possess the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- The individual most possess good numerical and excellent computer skills (Excel / Word / PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal with a variety of internal / external contacts.
- Shares the expertise and knowledge to develop the skills of others.
- Demonstrated aptitude for decision making and delegate’s responsibility appropriately.
- Strives for technological or process innovation to improve performance
If you are interested in the role of Production Supervisor please send Cv to Jason.OGrady@Chase.ie or Call Jason on 066 9762007
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a Production Supervisor for our client based in Kerry. Production Supervisor role is to ensure the production schedule runs to the optimum efficiency without any disruption. This position ensures that all stock is produced in an efficient way, while also maintaining close contact with the various […]View Job >>