Job Type:Full Time
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a Project Director for one of our clients in Central Asia.
The Project Director will need to develop a business in Kazakhstan with full profit and loss responsibility for the company in conjunction with Managing Director. Drive business forward, build on the contracts within industry and convert these into real projects. Possess vision, drive and the ability to seek opportunities and translate them into real projects in both short and long term. Provide strategic and motivational leadership within the business in Kazakhstan. As Project Director, one must support the company as the first choice company within the Kazakhstan market.
- Third Level Qualification BEng. Electrical or Instrumental or equivalent
- P&L responsibility
- Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumental (ME&I) experience within heavy industry
- Project Centric, ideally Oil & Gas experience#
- Ideally previous experience as a Project Director.
- Experience in managing £10M+ projects
- Knowledge in Oil & Gas industry
- Oil & Gas industry infrastructure exposure
- Ability to turn opportunities into turnover quickly, identify and exploit new business potential
- Ability to develop key business areas through commercial awareness and identify key market opportunities
- Problem solver
- Engineer with Electrical or Instrumental background
- Experience in Kazakhstan
Commitment – Accepts responsibility for self and contribution as team member and as Project Director. Motivated by professionalism and company’s success; inspires others to commit to goals. Understands the need to make timely decisions and commit to their follow-up.
Concern – Demonstrates an open-minded approach to understanding clients and colleagues regardless of their gender, age, race, national origin, religion, ethnicity, disability status, or other characteristics. Treats all people fairly and consistently; effectively works with people from diverse backgrounds by treating them with dignity and respect
Compliance – consistently complies with legal & regulatory requirements and quality standards, and meets deadlines.
Care – Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter
how small. Undertakes rigorous planning in order to plan and organize time and resources efficiently. Monitors and checks the outcomes accordingly.
Communication – Respectfully listens to others to gain a full understanding of issues;
Comprehends written material. Provides information to enable others to understand their roles and responsibilities.
If this position is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to Nick.Hussey@chase.ie or call on 00 353 669762007
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a Project Director for one of our clients in Central Asia. The Project Director will need to develop a business in Kazakhstan with full profit and loss responsibility for the company in conjunction with Managing Director. Drive business forward, build on the contracts within industry […]View Job >>