Job Type:Full Time
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a Project Engineer for one of our Clients for a project based in North Carolina.
The Project Engineer will need to have experience in Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / Bio Pharmaceutical projects.
Responsibilities of the Project Engineer
- Experience of full life-cycle of project, engineering through completion.
- Should come from Engineering company or EPC company not construction background
- Project Management Experience would be of benefit
- End Client facing experience
- Attend coordination meetings and provide feedback to designers throughout design process
- Develop project execution plan
- Refer technical queries to appropriate members of the team, including initiating RFIs with the Document Controller and raising them to design teams as necessary
- Request appropriate resources for meeting support from team members and Fluor
- Work with Communications Subcontractor and Security Systems Subcontarctor Office to develop layouts and drawing updates
- Coordinate with BIM Engineer to update 3D models and Autocad designs
- Coordinate with QC Lead during installation to complete TOP ( Turnover Packs ) documentation
- Verify equipment against data sheets, walk down installation against drawings
- Manage safety file and Risk Register in coordination with Project Manager
- Perform verification of equipment against data sheets
- Conduct installation walkdowns against drawings
- Raise RFIs from the Document Controller to design teams
- Monitor turnover and installation schedule, and sign off permit to work
- Ensure design changes required during installation are communicated to design teams, and documentation is updated
- Review method statements and perform safety walkdowns throughout installation
- Report on Schedule and Progress to the Project Manager
Requirements of Project Engineer:
- Engineering Degree preferable Electrical Discipline
- RCDD Qualification preferable (Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
- PE Engineer Preferrable
- Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / Bio Pharmaceutical Industry experience mandatory
- Has worked on EPC Projects within the design team to deliver the IFC drawings for Construction.
- USA Experience Necessary
- ANSI / TIA / BICSI standards experience / knowledge necessary
- Familiar with GDP, TOP Walkdowns, Red Line Drawings.
- Familiar with BIM Modeling, Execution Plans, Documentation, process and workflows, BIM 360 Glue, Clash Detection and Resolution
- Responsible of making sure all Punch list items are closed.
If you are interested in the role of Project Engineer please send a copy of your CV to Jason.OGrady@Chase.ie or call Jason on 00353 (0) 66 9762007
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a Project Engineer for one of our Clients for a project based in North Carolina. The Project Engineer will need to have experience in Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / Bio Pharmaceutical projects. Responsibilities of the Project Engineer Experience of full life-cycle of project, engineering through […]View Job >>