Start Date:August 21st 2017
Quality Assurance Manager required by Chase Resourcing for a permanent role in County Cork.
Ideally you will have a Pharma/ IMF/ Medical Device/ Food Background and you must have Supervisory/ Management experience. Micro knowledge important.
Overview of the Role:
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for quality assurance & control of both raw materials and finished products for a specific unit operation.
This role will provide guidance and on-going support to facilitate compliance with Quality / Regulatory policies, Food Safety Programs (HACCP) procedures and product specifications with a primary focus on the factory floor activities. The individual in this position will promote a high standard of awareness and understanding at site level of all appropriate policies, procedures and product specifications and direct all relevant continuous improvement initiatives.
Facilitate the development & implementation of Quality Standards by ensuring the necessary training and support is available to the value stream and other functional areas.
- Compliance with Kerry Global HACCP programme and Global Quality Management System.
- Implement relevant quality related systems including:
- Validation programmes as required
- Environmental monitoring programmes
- Kerry change control system
- Implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Other projects and responsibilities as may be defined
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers, external agencies, regulatory bodies and all relevant internal functions
- Prepare facility for quality audits and manage internal & external expectations
- Manage hygiene procedures and promote continuous improvement
- Devise and implement relevant changes to SOPs are required
- Diploma or higher in a Food Technology, Microbiology or a related Science related discipline.
- Knowledge of quality Systems: BRC6, ISO 22000:2005, ISO/TS 22022-1:2009 and FSSC 22000.
- Experience and knowledge of HACCP systems.
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment is essential
- Strong background in Food Safety and Quality Management Systems.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools.
- Excellent written, numerical and verbal skills.
- A demonstrated numerical ability to record, interpret and analyze key process data.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement and change management initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, coaching and conflict management skills.
If you would like to hear more about this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in the office for more information.
Quality Assurance Manager required by Chase Resourcing for a permanent role in County Cork. Ideally you will have a Pharma/ IMF/ Medical Device/ Food Background and you must have Supervisory/ Management experience. Micro knowledge important. Overview of the Role: The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for quality assurance & control of both raw […]View Job >>