Job Type:Full Time
Chase Resourcing are looking to recruit a SharePoint Developer for one of our clients in the Middle East.
We are looking for outstanding individuals, who are proactive, capable of owning an issue to completion and can work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team maintaining excellence.
- The analysis, architecture, design, development and delivery of computer software web-based applications
- Perform highly complex analysis, architecture, design, development, delivery and testing.
- Work with stakeholders to identify business opportunities and solve business problems to enhance the SharePoint site.
- Investigate and document reported defects. Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents to ensure successful product design and quality.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and reports using defined documentation standards and templates.
- Perform technical evaluations of new solutions, contributing towards technology and architecture decisions
Experienced and Proven Skills
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, architecture, design, development and delivery of web-based applications is required.
- Experience with SharePoint Technologies including: SharePoint 2013, Windows Foundation, Office SharePoint Server 2010, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search optimization and Web Services.
- Experience using these technologies in a variety of business environments.
- In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence.
- Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization) is required.
- Experience configuring and working with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and SQL Server 2008 is required.
- Knowledge must include architectural design, web part development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 & 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- SharePoint experience must include hands on experience with Visual Studio 2010 (and preferably 2012), SharePoint Designer workflows, Visual Studio workflows, effective use of the data view web part (DVWP), content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, Custom Controls, Event Receivers, Features, SSRS and some branding customization.
- Strong architectural analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Documentation and Communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send your details and an updated copy of your CV immediately to Nick.Hussey@chase.ie or call +353 66 9762 007 for further details.
Chase Resourcing are looking to recruit a SharePoint Developer for one of our clients in the Middle East. We are looking for outstanding individuals, who are proactive, capable of owning an issue to completion and can work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team maintaining excellence. Responsibilities The analysis, architecture, design, […]View Job >>