Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are now looking for a Telephone Triage Nurse for our Client in County Kerry.
The Telephone Triage Nurse will be the first point of contact for patients.
Hours of work would be typically 14-16 hours per week mainly evenings, weekends and overnighters.
- To provide nurse triage and nurse consultation in accordance with protocols and guidelines
- Participate in the development of the triage function.
- Participate in the administrative and professional responsibilities.
- Ensure accurate notes of all consultations are recorded in the patients’ notes
- Ensure the accurate recording of all outcomes of patient calls
- Attend and participate in co-operative meetings as required
- Liaise with other medical services – Acute Hospitals, Ambulance Service etc.
- Participate in the training of future Triage Nurses employed as the business expands and develops
- The Triage Nurse must be available to attend courses for professional development
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TRIAGE NURSE
- The Telphone Triage Nurse should be registered and continue to be registered in the Register of Nurses maintained by An Bord Altranais(Irish Nurses & Midwives Board)
- The Triage Nurse shall hold and continue to hold Professional Indemnity Insurance
- The Triage Nurse may from time to time be required to carry out tasks in addition to your normal duties but such tasks will be both reasonable and within your capabilities.
- The Triage Nurse shall observe and comply with all reasonable instructions and directions from time to time given by the Nursing Managers and/or the Manager.
- During the 4 month probationary period the Triage Nurse will complete an 8 week intensive training mentorship course.
- Training will be provided in the use of the call management system, the call handling system, nurse triage protocols and guidelines and software used.
- Hourly rates are linked to National Pay Agreements.
- You shall be paid remuneration for hours worked from 0.01am until 11.59pm on Sundays and Public Holidays at a rate of double time
- Increments shall be payable annually to Triage Nurses on the anniversary date of their contract.
- The Triage Nurse shall work on average 4 in every 10 weekends.
- There are part-time positions available; part-time is 14-19 hours per week.
If you are interested in this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 066 9762007 for more info.
We also have other similar positions nationwide.
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are now looking for a Telephone Triage Nurse for our Client in County Kerry. The Telephone Triage Nurse will be the first point of contact for patients. Hours of work would be typically 14-16 hours per week mainly evenings, weekends and overnighters. DUTIES To provide nurse […]View Job >>