Salary:Tax Free Salary
Job Type:Contract - 12 -24 months
Risk and Internal Audit Lead required by Chase Resourcing to work for our Client in the Middle East.
The Risk & Internal Audit Lead is responsible to develop a framework that drives effective risk management and compliance practices in the organization. Through a structure process, develop organization’s ability to identify critical operational and strategic risks, as well as enabling better insight to the level of governance through the deployment of various compliance reporting tools.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish a comprehensive Enterprise Risk Management framework that include structured reporting (with committees and working groups), documentation (risk management policies and risk registers), processes (risk identification, assessments and treatment) and programs (annual risk review exercise).
- Improve working knowledge and overall awareness on risk management through structured training for all level, with specific attention given to key process owners and / or functional heads.
- Assist key process and / or functional owners in conducting risk assessment against key processes to identify areas of strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats; and to document remediation plans to correct vulnerabilities as well as proposal to capitalize on organizational strengths and other opportunities.
- Collate and document findings (risk) and remediation plans in the form of a corporate risk register as part of annual management reporting of the organization’s risks and risk management plan.
- Monitor and provide regular management updates on the progress of risk remediation.
- Develop and produce a Compliance program which consists of a monitoring plan that covers all operating aspects of the organization, a gap identification process that reveals areas of weaknesses in addressing controls as well as a communication plan to disseminate new policies or policy changes and a feedback mechanism to report compliance related matters.
- Collaborate with key process and / or functional owners to identify gaps or weaknesses in business or operation processes against policy or accreditation standards; assessing impact and track the implementation of the agreed steps to close off gaps or address the weaknesses.
- Conduct checks and audit to ensure adherence of policies; follow up and oversee corrective action against non-conformity to policies or instances of compliance lapses.
- Review new policies or policy changes to ensure key control objectives are fulfilled and to communicate content to promote awareness and understanding of policies.
- Act as a single point of contact or key liaison between the organization stakeholders and auditors (internal and external) on audit plans, coordinate the conduct of audit, document request, submission, management response as well as follow up reporting – on any audit finds / action item.
- Act as an executive officer in risk specific committee such as Risk Management Committee, Audit Committee etc. develop structured reporting, plans program to drive risk and audit efforts in the organization.
- Participates in committees or workgroups as assigned.
- Assumes any other responsibilities as directed.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- The Risk and Internal Audit Lead shall hold a first Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Risk Management or related discipline (or equivalent).
- Professional Certification in Risk Management such as CRM, CPRM is required.
- 7- 8 years of professional working experience; with at least 5 years as a lead in driving or implementing new changes to Enterprise Risk Management practices in organizations.
- Possesses advance knowledge of risk management know how, philosophies and principles, management practices and standards.
- Experience in leading managers (matrix management) through an audit, risk assessment and / or compliance related program.
- Experience gained from working in the Public Service or Healthcare industry is preferred.
- Highly motivated, team player, self- starter and able to work independently with little given or no supervision.
- Ability to influence, motivate and communicate effectively across all level of staff.
- Able to break down and translate complex subject matter to clear and easy to understand ideas or concept for the appropriate audience.
- Adaptive towards changing proprieties, manage strict timetable and deliver on the expectation to perform under pressure.
Please send your Resume to email@example.com or call me in the office for further information.
Risk and Internal Audit Lead required by Chase Resourcing to work for our Client in the Middle East. The Risk & Internal Audit Lead is responsible to develop a framework that drives effective risk management and compliance practices in the organization. Through a structure process, develop organization’s ability to identify critical operational and strategic risks, […]View Job >>