Job Type:Full Time
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Curriculum Manager for our client based in Saudi Arabia.
Curriculum Manager is a senior lead role to evaluate and review vocational technical curriculum.
Responsibilities of Curriculum Manager
- Take a lead role in reviewing the design, content and scheduling of technical curricula delivered by Institution.
- Create and design quality assurance policy and procedures to validate the suitability of technical curricula offered by Institution.
- Produce quality assurance processes to evaluate and report that the curriculum objectives and content is designed to meet the needs of the student audience.
- Create quality assurance mechanisms that report on the fit for purpose of the curriculum to include assessment strategies to meet qualification skills and knowledge outcomes, and industry needs.
- Review externally and internally produced teaching/training/learning materials and resources.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of technology where used as a tool for curriculum implementation and student learning.
- Act as a project lead for the purpose of consulting with subject matter experts as required
- Analyse data for the purpose of evaluating curriculum and programme design
- Communicate with involved stakeholders for the purpose of informing and developing curriculum innovation and current curricular trends
- Prepare qualitative reports and presentations for Executive Management.
- Continue to update own knowledge and skills in relation to the job responsibilities and contribute to conferences, seminars and workshops including publishing articles on curricula best practice.
Requirements needed for role of Curriculum Manager
- An Internationally recognized teaching qualification
- Higher degree or professional qualification in Curriculum Management, technical subject area, Education Leadership
- Educated to degree level in a relevant technical subject area
- Demonstrated evidence through CV and interview of continuing personal development and commitment to further self-development
- Be a native speaker of English or present a current IELTs 6.5 Academic on appointment if a second language speaker
- At least 7 years substantial and relevant technical curriculum design, delivery and programme management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of quality assurance system creation in validating and approving curriculum and programme design
- Curriculum and instruction design and delivery systems, including quality assurance audit and evaluation processes that determine programme effectiveness
- Excellent knowledge of theory related to learning methodologies and learning pedagogies
- Proven knowledge and use of innovative instructional technologies
- Teaching technical/vocational subjects in a tertiary college environment
- Knowledge of course development software and learning management systems
If you are interested in the role of Curriculum Manager please send CV to Jason.OGrady@Chase.ie or call Jason on 00353 (0)66 9762007.
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Curriculum Manager for our client based in Saudi Arabia. Curriculum Manager is a senior lead role to evaluate and review vocational technical curriculum. Responsibilities of Curriculum Manager Take a lead role in reviewing the design, content and scheduling of technical curricula delivered by Institution. Create and […]View Job >>