Job Type:Full Time
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a COMMISSIONING & START-UP MANAGER for our client to be based in Saudi Arabia.
Tasks and Responsibilities of COMMISSIONING & START-UP MANAGER
- S/he builds core business relationships and provides strategic, technical and commercial direction and management.
- S/he develops business lines by building upon the existing track record, by structuring these service offerings through development of the organisation’s intellectual property such as O&M manuals.
- Keeps Company abreast with latest technology and trends in the market that reflect on the business plan.
- Assists with the identification, evaluation and analysis of on-going business development opportunities including acquisition of new projects and pipeline development, maintenance of current projects, market analysis competitor analysis, and possible market alliances
- Responsible to position Service Offerings strategically to enhance company turnover and profitability
- Ensures all required reporting to Senior Management is carried out efficiently and effectively
- Liaises with clients on existing Projects to assess client requirements
- Assists the GM and Regional manager in delivering the sales budget.
- Builds the Image and Profile of the Group in location.
- Contribute to the development and profitable growth of company through the successful execution of projects.
- Establish and maintain an excellent business relationship with all clients.
- Leads development of technically compliant and commercially competitive proposals
- Builds a strong, experienced, professional and capable team
- Identifies and targets a customer base specifically in line with the Group Focus and Technical Capability
- Provides direct assistance to Business Development teams with proposals and advise on tactics for strategic activities
- Participates in final negotiations and close out till project award
- Reviews and reports on an as defined basis on commercial performance against sales forecast, identifying variances and issues and developing remedial actions for implementation
- Assist in the preparation of operational business plans, budgets, targets, reports and forecasts
- Provide overall direction, management and leadership of the project management team on a day to day basis
- Implement business policies, practices and procedures to achieve operational objectives, financial performance targets and to ensure the safety of employees
- Manage the incorporation and compliance of the Project Management procedures within all applicable projects
Customer Relationship Management / Fulfilment Management
- Maintains strong business relationships with key individuals in the group’s top existing customers
- Identifies targeted projects of strategic interest to the company, meets with end clients and project stakeholders to develop such opportunities.
- Secures repeat business with the group’s top customer targets
- Ensures maximum customer fulfilment, including post-delivery follow up
- The incumbent performs the essential commissioning management job duties and functions of a with the overall objective of defining and establishing a pre-commissioning / commissioning / trails and handover execution framework on the project(s)
- Ensures the safety, quality, value, timeliness, of the assigned project
- Develops, manages and executes all commissioning and related activities in conformance with company policies and procedures, contracts, plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates.
- Leads and directs team to develop the test & commissioning procedures.
- Manages & supervises commissioning of various systems including LV, MV Electrical System, Closed Bus System; Generator Engines, large Machinery Systems; Mechanical and Piping Systems; Integrated Automation Systems; Safety and Fire Systems; Dynamic Positioning, Control & Reference Systems; Offshore Crane Ancillary Utilities; Pipe Handling and Pipe Tensioning Systems etc.
- Work closely with various stakeholders including the Project Manager, Engineering Managers, and the Construction Team to provide subject-matter expert advice and leadership.
- Responsible for functionally developing, managing and delivering the means and methods of the commissioning execution strategy, schedule and cost
- Lead & direct all commissioning activity for a project including the lead staff position responsible for and directing all commissioning activities at the site.
- Ensures best practices by developing and implementing turnover, pre-commissioning, commissioning, preservation and maintenance processes and systems considering and including: contractual requirements, project and construction schedule, reliability, maintenance, materials management and change management.
- Responsible for staffing, personnel, training, operations, maintenance, safety, environmental performance, purchasing, sub-contractor administration, and coordination with plant expansion contractor
- Establishes system boundaries, scopes of work, and turnover / commissioning execution plans.
- Communicates turnover / commissioning roles and scope for members of design and construction teams; understands the commissioning test plans/protocols, and coordinates and/or attends design, construction and operability reviews.
- Assist in the evaluation and preparation of bids for other projects.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE OF COMMISSIONING & START-UP MANAGER
- Should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Should have a minimum of 15 years in the oil and/or gas industry experience or similar process Industry experience is essential.
- Should have previously worked both on the Commissioning and Start-up and Maintenance management on projects in excess of US$100m total value and/or portfolios of projects in excess of a combined value of US$250m.
- Should have strong experience in Plant wide Control systems, Static and Rotating equipment commissioning and maintenance.
- Should have experience in project management, and experience in commissioning and operations and maintenance management of utilities and power and recovery operations, Refinery maintenance Engineering, and Planning start-up experience
- Should be experienced in long-term equipment preservation methodologies.
- International experience is highly preferred
If you are interested in the role of COMMISSIONING & START-UP MANAGER please send a copy of your Cv to Jason.OGrady@Chase.ie or call Jason in the office at 00353 (0)66 9762007
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a COMMISSIONING & START-UP MANAGER for our client to be based in Saudi Arabia. Tasks and Responsibilities of COMMISSIONING & START-UP MANAGER General S/he builds core business relationships and provides strategic, technical and commercial direction and management. S/he develops business lines by building upon the existing track record, […]View Job >>