Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are recruiting ESL Teachers for positions in China for the upcoming academic year beginning in August
Fantastic opportunity for any ESL Teachers to experience something new while also gaining a very competitive salary and benefits!
Main job responsibilities for the ESL Teacher position include:
- Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
- In collaboration with Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
- To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro‐active manner.
- Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
- To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
- To play a leadership role in role‐modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behavior’s for students.
- Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
- To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
- Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
Main Requirements for the ESL Teacher position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English
- Minimum 3 years of vocational teaching /training experience at a middle or high school level.
- Experience in the Gulf region preferably with UK/US Curriculum.
- Student centered, and an aptitude to work with Arab youth.
- Committed to innovation in Teaching and Learning initiatives, with a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to promote life‐long learning
- Commitment to student‐centered, project based learning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Sound understanding of technologies that support educational development and current with technology development is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written English essential.
If interested in this role feel free to send your CV to Timmy.Smith@chase.ie or call Timmy at +353 (0) 66 9762 007
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are recruiting ESL Teachers for positions in China for the upcoming academic year beginning in August Fantastic opportunity for any ESL Teachers to experience something new while also gaining a very competitive salary and benefits! Main job responsibilities for the ESL Teacher position include: Responsible for planning, managing […]View Job >>