Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for Secondary School Science Teachers to work in China.
- To teach secondary school students aged 13-15 years old Science.
- To attend meetings as and when required
- To support professional development when offered by the school
- To support colleagues as necessary
- To act as a positive role model and promote the aims, values and ethos of the school and uphold all rules and policies
- To carry out a share of supervisory duties in accordance with normal school schedules.
- To assist and to run extra curricular activities during the school year
- To participate in appropriate meetings with colleagues and parents.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students within your Tutor Group
- To establish laboratory systems and develop laboratory etiquette among students
- To ensure that all experiments are trialed beforehand and risk assessment used with all experimental work.
- To participate in Science events such as trips and primary liaison and to source events and activities in line with the curriculum
- Ensure the curriculum is covered and the students are able to sit for the final examinations
- Advise the school on appropriate actions to improve student’s academic performance
- To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the school’s schemes of work and school policies.
- To set appropriate tasks and challenges for homework with constructive feedback.
- To encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
- To take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate work accordingly with particular reference to student’s English abilities.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree in Science
- Qualified teaching status
- At least 2 years teaching experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Attractive Salary
- Accommodation Allowance
- Flight Allowance
If interested in the role of Science Teachers please contact Aoife at Chase Resourcing on 00353 (0) 66 9762007 or forward your CV to Aoife.Shine@chase.ie.
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for Secondary School Science Teachers to work in China. Responsibilities: To teach secondary school students aged 13-15 years old Science. To attend meetings as and when required To support professional development when offered by the school To support colleagues as necessary To act as […]View Job >>