Start Date:January 2018
Plant Manager required by Chase Resourcing to work for our Client in Munster.
The Plant Manager is responsible for all the operations at the location. Together with the site leadership team, this role will initiate, design, develop and execute on a strategic direction to achieve the targets as set in the P&L plan.
The Plant Manager is crucial in creating an environment of meeting commitments and delivering products that serve our customer needs and expectations and partnering with Sales and Marketing in building customer relationships.
- Create a world-class manufacturing facility focused on high value products.
- Develop and execute plans for production that balance growth, cash flow and customer service objectives.
- Manage against annual operating budgets that are consistent with market strategy.
- Counsel, train and guide the site leadership team to ensure strategies exist and are translated into tactical plans and cascaded through the organization in order to achieve P&L goals and deliver high levels of customer service.
- Responsibility for day to day decision making regarding the setting of priorities, responding to changes in market or customer requirements.
- Working with department leaders, directs and coordinates promotion of products manufactured or services performed. Acts as the senior representative of the business with key customers.
- Manage the financial performance of the location by analysing trend results and taking decisive actions to control expenses in line with established budgets.
- Maintain a high level of direct involvement in understanding issues relative to customer satisfaction and if necessary resolving chronic issues.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other locations of the organization in order to deliver high quality product to customers on time and profitably.
- Work closely with Sales on the forecasting process and communicating the status of the sales order pipeline.
- Ensure our Customer Care team is aligned with the Sales Strategy and is exceeding our customers’ needs.
- As the most senior OEM representative on location, manage & mitigate the Plant business risks to ensure no compliance or legal issues occur.
- For the local regulatory bodies, act as the OEM legal representative.
- Maintain compliance with company policies, safety standards, good housekeeping practices, GMP’s, ISO, OSHA, EPA and other governmental regulations.
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure Quality and EHS policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Deep understanding of relevant Medical Device markets.
- Ability to understand customer relationships
- Ability to generate strategic business plans based on key business drivers.
- Ability to cascade business plans to actionable Plant goals and objectives
- Ability to manage performance proactively to ensure the business plans are achieved
- Degree in a relevant business related discipline.
- Minimum of 10+ years management experience in a similar role
- Background/ qualification in lean
- Planning and Organisation skills – Project and programme oversight, sponsorship and management
- Deep understanding of cost management
- Understanding of Finance – Profit and loss and balance sheet
- Understand of employment law, natural justice and appreciation of fairness
- Understanding of employee engagement, motivation and Leadership
- Industrial relations experience an advantage
- Ability to drive projects to completion
Please send your CV to email@example.com and we can arrange a confidential discussion on 066 9762007
Plant Manager required by Chase Resourcing to work for our Client in Munster. The Plant Manager is responsible for all the operations at the location. Together with the site leadership team, this role will initiate, design, develop and execute on a strategic direction to achieve the targets as set in the P&L plan. The Plant […]View Job >>