Job Type:Full Time
Start Date:Open Vacancy
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a General Manager for a skills academy based in Doha,Qatar.
General Manager with be expected to drive business plan for the continued domestic and international growth of the Skills Academy.
Responsibilities of the General Manager
- The General Manager has P&L responsibility for the business. They will be accountable for all aspects of staff and business performance.
- Develop and enforce policies and procedures and manage the daily operations of the Academy.
- Create, maintain and manage budgets and ensure commercial feasibility of the different lines of business.
- Drive organisational development and revenue growth for agreed new lines of business.
- Develop content and customise soft skill and technical courses based on client requirements.
- Manage the overall annual professional training calendar of the Skills Academy.
- Manage costs and investment, matching these with growth in revenue.
- Extend existing links with the organisation’s sister institution, Colleges, and industries in Qatar.
- Actively participate in programme development and manage a forward pipeline of appropriate courses and consultancies, to lead the development of the market and stakeholders.
- Resource, qualify and contract trainers for training projects from across the region.
- Steer the organisation to the next level of development through an automated resourcing and database project.
- People manage the administrative, academic and business development teams. Lead, manage and ensure high performance of the sales team.
- Manage marketing campaign offers and analyse and run marketing campaigns with the support of a marketing officer.
- Project the highest quality brand at all times, through high standards of personal presentation and responsive people management skills.
Skills & Experience required for role of General Manager
- Candidates should possess at least five years’ experience in consulting, sales or general management in the field of learning and development.
- A sales background is preferred as the growth of the business is strongly sales-driven.
- Strong commercial mind-set to research and test market requirements for the development of new training programmes.
- Strong business development and sales-force management skills.
- Copywriting and business writing skills for writing course outlines and program offers.
- Professional and confident personality
- Enthusiasm and personal assertiveness
- Highly professional and presentable in appearance
- Ability to resource and contract trainers through LinkedIn, internet research
If you are interested in the role of General Manager please send resume to Jason.OGrady@Chase.ie or call Jason on 00353 (0)66 9762007
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting a General Manager for a skills academy based in Doha,Qatar. General Manager with be expected to drive business plan for the continued domestic and international growth of the Skills Academy. Responsibilities of the General Manager The General Manager has P&L responsibility for the business. They will be […]View Job >>