Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are recruiting a Merchandising Manager for our client in the Middle East.
Candidates must have relevent experience in pharma sector.
- Responsible for managaing the procurement team.
- Be a team leader.
- Coordinate and communicate with the companies procurement / merchandising team
- Manage key accounts.
- Develop and maintain key vendor relationships.
- Maintain inventory management records.
- Analyze sales trends and adjust product offering accorrdingly
- The Merchandise Manager must constantly be analyzing KPIs to see which products are generating the most revenue and which products are selling less than projected.
- Merchandise Managers are their employer’s representatives in communication with vendors. They are responsible for maintaining a positive working relationship with all vendors, as well as negotiating product and shipping prices. They are also responsible for evaluating new vendors.
- Conduct relevent business development for the company and forge new relationships.
- Aligning and proactively driving initiatives for raw materials purchases ether as multi-regional or regional to optimizer economic benefit.
- Responsible for the functional guidance to otherPurchasing staff.
- Purchase raw materials in a Total Cost manner through Strategic Sourcing techniques.
- Coordinates the Procurement function with Marketing, Operations, Quality, Regulatory and R&D for all new products and/or alternate materials.
- Identifies and qualifies new suppliers building new relationships.
- Prepares contracts with suppliers for materials through negotiated pricing.
- Monitors purchases to ensure conformance to specification, price, delivery and quality.
- Assess supplier capabilities and make recommendations on supplier acceptability.
- Implement sourcing standards including process & execution.
- Drive productivity opportunities with supply base to deliver Cost Saving Objectives.
- Track PO activity and supplier performance.
- Hold Quarterly or monthly reviews with suppliers and develop log of actions.
- Drive effective Risk Plans and create payment tracking and invoice analysis.
- Works/visits suppliers as necessary; investigates new suppliers to maintain or establish favorable purchase agreements.
- Carries out other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Be aware of current markey trends and differenct supplier company information.
- Candidates must posess a a degree in pharmacy or a strong pharma background with a pharma based degree.
- At least 5-7 years experience in the pharma / business industry.
- Experience managing teams of people.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Ogie at Ogie.Reddan@chase.ie or call the office at +353 (0) 66 9762 007.
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are recruiting a Merchandising Manager for our client in the Middle East. Candidates must have relevent experience in pharma sector. Responsibilities: Responsible for managaing the procurement team. Be a team leader. Coordinate and communicate with the companies procurement / merchandising team Manage key accounts. Develop […]View Job >>