Salary:TAX FREE SALARY
Start Date:April 2018
Chase Resourcing are looking to recruit a Psychiatric Nurse for our client, based in the Middle East.
The Psychiatric Nurse will contribute to the multidisciplinary assessment of the needs of Guest-clients experiencing substance-related and addictive disorders and co-morbid conditions by working with individual Guest-clients, their family and carers, and various Guest-client groups in a therapeutic setting to aid and maintain recovery
- The Psychiatric Nurse will have annual Leave of 45 Calendar Days.
- One time furniture loan.
- One way Relocation from home country.
- Annual Air tickets for employee and family.
- Air freight shipping expenses.
- Medical treatment coverage as per policy for employee and dependents.
- End of service gratuity one month basic salary for each year of service.
- Upon arrival to Doha 30 days paid Hotel accommodation and transportation to and from work will be provided.
- 24 month contract.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Psychiatric Nurse will provide oversight of high quality care to Guest clients experiencing substance-related and addictive disorders and co-morbid conditions for their responsible unit.
- To consult closely with the multidisciplinary team leaders to ensure appropriate care pathways are developed and implemented.
- To ensure through appropriate nursing staffing and education that the correct administration of medications, including injections, and monitor the results of treatment are completed by the nursing workforce.
- The Psychiatric Nurse will assist and lead, where appropriate, the nursing team during medical emergencies.
- To ensure that the nursing workforce can manage a varied caseload of both residential and ambulatory care Guest clients.
- To work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care.
- To participate in nursing in-service development.
- To participate in service improvement initiatives.
- To assist in the teaching of other multidisciplinary team members, clinical and non-clinical staff, and others to promote understanding of evidence-based nursing practice to enhance the Guest client experience.
- Candidate must have accredited bachelor degree in Nursing or equivalent professional Nursing Qualification
- The Psychiatric Nurse must be licensed as a practicing Nurse
- Expert knowledge of nursing as applied to the mental health field
- Demonstrable skills in the safe and therapeutic administration of medication
- A minimum of 5 years experience in mental health nursing, to include addictions, withdrawals etc.
- Fluent bilingual in English and Arabic
- Other specialist experience e.g. commissioning, opening, practice guideline development, teaching, one or more psychotherapeutic modalities
- Must have significant addiction or substance use experience.
- *Please note: Candidates must be fluent in both Arabic and English.
If you are interested to hear more about this position please contact Marianne on 00353 669762007 and send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chase Resourcing are looking to recruit a Psychiatric Nurse for our client, based in the Middle East. The Psychiatric Nurse will contribute to the multidisciplinary assessment of the needs of Guest-clients experiencing substance-related and addictive disorders and co-morbid conditions by working with individual Guest-clients, their family and carers, and various Guest-client groups in a therapeutic setting […]View Job >>