Salary:Tax Free Salary
We are recruiting for the best Government Hospital group in Saudi Arabia.
Our client is considered a flagship facility in the Middle East, providing primary and tertiary healthcare services to their patients.
We are currently in need of a Consultant Anaesthetist for our client’s Riyadh and Dammam Hospitals.
Job Title: Consultant Anaesthetist
• Candidates must be trained Anaesthetists with excellent experience
• 3 years of experience as a registered Consultant post US Board / Royal College Fellowship from Ireland, UK, Australia, NZ / German Facharzt / Arab Board / MRCP (Western training).
Please note: The European Board, Masters, or PhD for any Consultants / Associate posts are not recognized.
• Provide required patient care and management in the field of Anesthesiology in accordance with the standards of
medical care laid down by the Hospital
• Assume responsibility for patients under his/her care. Liaise with various support service departments and medical
specializations to provide appropriate ad timely medical care
• Comply with all hospital standards and policies pertaining to acceptance, eligibility, admission processes,
consultation, daily patient care, operating room, outpatient practices and patient discharge.
• Ensure appropriate patient preparation for procedures and surgery and perform procedures as indicated in the signed
clinical privilege form
• Provide high quality anesthesia care to patients and manages the medical care of patients before, during and after
o Many more responsibilities
• Competitive basic salary dependent on experience and qualifications
• Return flights from the KSA including Spouse & up to 3 children
• Half of one month’s basic salary for each of the first 5 years of service
• Fully furnished accommodation to a high standard for family provided by the company
• Candidates that are not offered Housing will be provided with superb housing allowance
• Free transport to and from daily
• A superb schooling allowance of up to SR23,000 per year
• Employees with married status contracts will be eligible to medical care except cosmetics, Dental & IVF
• 30 days of paid annual leave per contract
• 11 working days of paid holidays inclusive of Saudi holidays with 7 days paid compassionate leave in the event of a
death in the employee’s immediate family
• 10 days administrative leave
If you are interested in one of the positions on offer please feel free to contact Marianne Jones by e(Please contact us using the “Apply for this Job Posting” box below)ing the Apply Online Box below or call Marianne in the Chase Office on +353 (066) 97 62 007.
We are recruiting for the best Government Hospital group in Saudi Arabia. Our client is considered a flagship facility in the Middle East, providing primary and tertiary healthcare services to their patients. We are currently in need of a Consultant Anaesthetist for our client’s Riyadh and Dammam Hospitals. Job Title: Consultant Anaesthetist Qualifications • Candidates […]View Job >>