Chase Resourcing are currently recruiting Vocational Skills Standards Specialist for our client in the UAE
Responsibilities of Vocational Skills Standards Specialist
- Develop the process by which vocational/occupational skills standards are produced and quality assured
- Develop the quality assurance process for centres providing qualifications based on vocational/occupational skills standards
- Quality assure the development, maintenance and review of vocational/occupational skills standards and other related documentation, including assessment strategies
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements in the development and submission of vocational skills standards, and related documentation
- Management responsibility for the Vocational Skills Standards team and their ongoing development.
- Develop effective relationships with external stakeholders
- Develop detailed project plans and implement project management structures to ensure that projects are managed effectively and are delivered on time, on budget and to quality.
- Review and update policies and procedures ensuring regulatory compliance and quality are fully embedded
- Create systems and processes to monitor and confirm ongoing regulatory compliance
- Ensure that all centers offering products based on Vocational Skills Standards are approved and registrations are accurate and up-to-date.
- To lead on external Quality Assurance audits and monitor actions/compliance within agreed timescales on each centre offering qualifications based on vocational skills standards
Requirements for Vocational Skills Standards Specialist
- Experience of developing vocational / occupational skills standards to inform a variety of products, including qualifications.
- A thorough understanding of the role of skills standards in the development of qualifications
- Experience of crediting and levelling occupational standards for use in the development of qualifications
- A thorough understanding of the requirements of educational regulatory bodies such as the NQA (UAE based) and international standards such as the General Conditions of Recognition (GCR).
- Experience of setting assessment requirements to ensure standards are met
- Experience of chairing sector expert meetings to agree technical content
- Experience of working within a regulatory/compliance framework
- Knowledge of international awarding body criteria and conditions of recognition
- Experience of working within the quality function of an organisation
- An understanding of risk-based quality assurance processes
- Minimum of 5 years’ management or leadership experience
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of pedagogy and assessment tools
- Project management and budget setting skills and experience
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Masters or equivalent in a relevant subject
- UAE transferable driving license
If this position of Vocational Skills Standards Specialist is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me today on 00353 66 9762007
Chase Resourcing are currently recruiting Vocational Skills Standards Specialist for our client in the UAE Responsibilities of Vocational Skills Standards Specialist Develop the process by which vocational/occupational skills standards are produced and quality assured Develop the quality assurance process for centres providing qualifications based on vocational/occupational skills standards Quality assure the development, maintenance and review […]View Job >>