Job Type:Full time
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for Education Inspectors in Higher Education Institutions to work in the UAE!
The educational specialist will plan and implement the inspection and monitoring of institutions of higher education in order to provide an objective evaluation from which the wider society and decision-makers can be assured that institutions of higher education achieve and comply in a sustainable manner with the policies, and national and cultural standards that govern the work of these educational institutions. Essential to this will be ensuring high quality provision and outcomes in the education institutions.
- Carry out data analysis on educational institutions in terms of their inputs, operations and performance from multiple sources.
- Review and analyze the results of monitoring and evaluation reports for educational institutions.
- Develop operational plans for the inspection of educational institutions and determine the requirements for their implementation.
Implementation of Inspection Operations:
- Implementation of the inspection schedule to conduct planned or unannounced visits to educational institutions in accordance with approved methodologies and frameworks. As well as monitor, analyze and collect evidence against the elements in the inspection framework.
- Conduct the necessary observations, interviews and meetings within the scope of inspections.
- Monitoring deviations, irregularities and discrepancies in any of the elements of the framework of inspection of educational institutions.
- Writing reports on the results of visits to educational institutions based on the outcomes from the visits and analysis of data and evidence. Reporting to relevant bodies within the time frame and approved reporting standards.
- Identify violations and deviations in the educational institution and suggest corrective measures and improvement practices.
- Preparing the final reports and drawing up strengths, weaknesses and irregularities in complying with policies, standards, specific controls and improvements & Contribute to the preparation and implementation of surveys and studies related to the inspection department and any similar initiatives.
Development and Improvement
- Monitor positive practices and positive experiences in educational institutions that can be mainstreamed.
- Monitoring the general development and improvement of the inputs, operations and performance of educational institutions
- To support the inspection department and related parties to monitor cases of non-conformity in educational institutions to ensure that they are closed within the specified time frame & Prepare financial efficiency studies to ensure effective use of resources available in educational institutions
Qualifications and Experience
- A university qualification in the fields of education, business administration, or any similar specialization.
- At least IELTS 7 Academic for non-native English speakers
- At least five years’ experience in the field of teaching or management of educational institutions or any similar field preferably in the field of higher education.
- At least five years’ experience in supervision, inspection or accreditation of educational institutions from an accredited institution.
- At least two years’ administrative work preferably in higher education.
- Recent and relevant experience and knowledge in the field of higher education research evidenced through conducting training courses, presenting at conferences, writing research papers and giving lectures etc.
- Various experiences in more than one educational institution (school, university, nursery, children’s center, training center, educational consultancy etc.)
If interested please contact Mimoza at Chase Resourcing on 00353 (0) 66 9762007 or forward your CV to Mimoza.Toplana@Chase.ie
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for Education Inspectors in Higher Education Institutions to work in the UAE! Job Statement The educational specialist will plan and implement the inspection and monitoring of institutions of higher education in order to provide an objective evaluation from which the wider society and decision-makers can be assured […]View Job >>